Private Prison Blog
Since March 2007 Justice Strategies, in cooperation with Grassroots Leadership, has operated Texas Prison Bid’ness, a blog that keeps Texans and others around the country informed of developments in the private prison capital of the world.
Children of Incarcerated Parents Blog
The first national blog dedicated to exploring the impact of parental incarceration on children and families.
- 04/15/15 - Time for change: Jazree's story of parental incarceration
- 04/12/15 - Where is the 'best interest of the child' at sentencing?
- 03/30/15 - Advancing Family Integrity for All: Listen to the Experts I
- 03/17/15 - Sesame Street Made a Video, But It's Not Cute and It's Not Funny
- 03/12/15 - Advancing Family Integrity for All: Sentencing Reform Affecting Parents
- 03/03/15 - Women Behind Bar: By the Numbers, ABC News Special 2020, Diane Sawyer
- 02/26/15 - Garnering Support for Policy Change: Family Impact Statement
- 02/19/15 - From Sing Sing NY Correctional Facility:A father's experience of parenthood
- 02/10/15 - Washington’s Parenting Sentencing Alternative: A strengths-based approach to supervision
- 02/03/15 - Fifth post - Hill Briefing on Prioritizing the Needs of Children of Incarcerated Parents in the USA - Wednesday, September 4, 2014, Washington, D.C.