Private Prison Blog
Since March 2007 Justice Strategies, in cooperation with Grassroots Leadership, has operated Texas Prison Bid’ness, a blog that keeps Texans and others around the country informed of developments in the private prison capital of the world.
Children of Incarcerated Parents Blog
The first national blog dedicated to exploring the impact of parental incarceration on children and families.
- 08/08/14 - United States Government on the Hot Seat for the Detrimental Impact on Children of Parental Incarceration
- 08/02/14 - Comments to USSC on 2015 Commission Priorities
- 07/23/14 - That Morning Was Like Any Other Morning
- 07/15/14 - FREE HER Rally
- 06/15/14 - The Spark of Resistance Ignited
- 05/29/14 - Organize, Resist, and End shackling of pregnant women
- 05/20/14 - Twenty Years After: Forgiveness
- 05/09/14 - Twenty Years After Prison - A Mother’s Thoughts